Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 LYD / BYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,923 Dinar (41,064,091 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)