Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01447 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,522 Dinar (105,214 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)