Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01457 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,621 Dinar (111,288 Escudo) in Mindelo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 30 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (30 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)