Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 451 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,872 Dinar ($5,029) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boise, Idaho costs $21,877 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maribor costs €4.10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 15,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,505 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oum el Bouaghi costs 17,659 Dinar (25 minutes ago)