Cost of living comparison between Mildura, Australia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.071 LYD / AUD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,648 Dinar (AU$2,473) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (26 minutes ago)