Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.042 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,595 Dinar (AU$4,409) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)