Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,387 Dinar (AU$4,970) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)