Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,780 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,508 Dinar (€1,667) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)