Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 241 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.598 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,680 Dinar (€4,180) in Milan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)