Cost of living comparison between Miami, Florida, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.423 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 9% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,654 Dinar ($12,403) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)