Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,828 prices entered by 416 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06691 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,053 Dinar (Mex$ 30,677) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)