Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,513 Dinar (€2,806) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 180 Kč (14 minutes ago)