Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.612 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,130 Dinar (€3,183) in Metz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)