Cost of living in Metz, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metz (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,446 Dinar (€1,614) in Metz.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Heidelberg costs €32,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)