Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28647 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 920 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 784 Dinar (2,738TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 2 hours ago)