Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32538 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 952 Dinar (2,924TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (42 minutes ago)