Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39056 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 862 Dinar (2,206TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 10 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Townsville costs AU$13 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Visakhapatnam costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 700,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)