Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07724 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,910 Dinar (Mex$ 37,677) in Mérida.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)