Cost of living comparison between Memphis, Tennessee, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.398 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,602 Dinar ($1,861) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)