Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04690 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 871 Dinar ($U18,577) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (32 minutes ago)