Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,019 prices entered by 543 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.093 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,968 Dinar (AU$3,631) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)