Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,280 prices entered by 572 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.073 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,334 Dinar (AU$4,038) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)