Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,398 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.027 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,809 Dinar (AU$3,708) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)