Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37291 LYD / SAR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,337 Dinar (﷼ 6,266) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)