Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 710 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 608 Dinar (51,228 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Kuala Lumpur costs RM7 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 300 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (28 minutes ago)