Cost of living in Medan, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medan (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,186 Dinar (Rp 12,148,699) in Medan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palermo costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,135 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (34 minutes ago)