Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36120 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,678 Dinar (﷼ 7,415) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (44 minutes ago)