Cost of living comparison between Mbale, Uganda and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00041 LYD / UGX
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 582 Dinar (1,430,005 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)