Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 578 Dinar (1,462,838 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $3.08 (about 1 hour ago)