Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 581 Dinar (1,449,899 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Albany, New York costs $3.30 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Rochester, New York costs $1.29 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tbilisi costs 22,000 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tallinn costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)