Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00040 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 579 Dinar (1,455,953 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)