Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00037 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,042 Dinar (2,780,808 Shilling) in Mbale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 930 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)