Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11367 LYD / SZL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,276 Dinar (Lilangeni20,023) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$80 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malmo costs 700 kr (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (about 1 hour ago)