Cost of living in Mbabane, Swaziland compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10695 LYD / SZL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbabane (Swaziland) is 4% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,915 Dinar (Lilangeni17,910) in Mbabane.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)