Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13619 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,087 Dinar (Bs 110,781) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)