Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13697 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 13,667 Dinar (Bs 99,778) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Antalya costs 300TL (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in York costs £80 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)