Cost of living comparison between Maturín, Venezuela and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.14027 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 43% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 22,300 Dinar (Bs 158,981) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)