Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02253 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,100 Dinar (137,614 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)