Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02004 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,250 Dinar (162,212 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)