Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02051 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 320 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 280 Dinar (₨13,647) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)