Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,604 Dinar (﷼ 65,404,403) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $166,700,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)