Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,390 Dinar (﷼ 77,157,435) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)