Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11071 LYD / LSL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,494 Dinar (31,555 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (about 1 hour ago)