Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10883 LYD / LSL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,579 Dinar (32,887 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)