Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09773 LYD / LSL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,556 Dinar (26,151 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (about 1 hour ago)