Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04869 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,830 Dinar (58,109 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,879 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$5.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (about 1 hour ago)