Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23534 LYDX / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,047 Dinar (21,403₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 940 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)