Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25155 LYDX / UAH *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,006 Dinar (19,281₴) in Mariupol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 890 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Eugene, Oregon costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)