Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44348 LYD / BRL
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,676 Dinar (R$ 6,034) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (about 1 hour ago)