Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.565 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,325 Dinar (€1,485) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (about 1 hour ago)