Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01302 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,180 Dinar (₨397,823) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $681 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)