Cost of living comparison between Marbella, Spain and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,742 Dinar (€1,800) in Marbella.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)