Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13695 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,718 Dinar (Bs 107,473) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (42 minutes ago)