Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Maracaibo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14157 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 29% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 19,381 Dinar (Bs 136,898) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (44 minutes ago)