Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02033 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,744 Dinar (134,955 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (41 minutes ago)