Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01788 LYD / MZN
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,134 Dinar (119,354 MT) in Maputo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (26 minutes ago)