Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.563 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,657 Dinar (€2,340) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (40 minutes ago)