Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,387 Dinar (€2,108) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (44 minutes ago)