Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,081 Dinar (€2,009) in Mannheim.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)