Cost of living in Manizales, Colombia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00049 LYD / COP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,818 Dinar (COL$5,739,350) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (35 minutes ago)