Cost of living comparison between Manizales, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manizales (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,581 Dinar (COL$5,591,295) in Manizales.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (20 minutes ago)