Cost of living in Manila, Philippines compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,097 prices entered by 263 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02826 LYD / PHP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,356 Dinar (Php83,390) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)