Cost of living comparison between Manila, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,580 prices entered by 232 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02904 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manila (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,959 Dinar (Php101,887) in Manila.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.50 B/. (about 1 hour ago)