Cost of living in Mangalore, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mangalore (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 960 Dinar (₨48,202) in Mangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 2 hours ago)