Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.526 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,946 Dinar (€1,930) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)