Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.611 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,563 Dinar (€1,591) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (38 minutes ago)