Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00086 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,794 Dinar (6,701,588 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)