Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00340 LYDX / MMK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,934 Dinar (6,648,766 Kyat) in Mandalay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)