Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00101 LYD / MMK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,576 Dinar (5,547,519 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1.00 ₩ (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)