Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 890 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.789 LYD / GBP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,963 Dinar (£1,656) in Manchester.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 2 hours ago)