Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.595 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,519 Dinar (Dinar 1,814) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bauru costs R$ 7 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)