Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 LYD / BHD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,389 Dinar (Dinar 1,765) in Manama.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Borås costs 14 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Plata costs ARS $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (about 1 hour ago)