Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04435 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,491 Dinar (56,162 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (44 minutes ago)