Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04256 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,418 Dinar (56,807 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)