Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,771 Dinar (€4,150) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haiphong costs 7,000,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cochabamba costs $b14 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 181 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)