Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.627 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,139 Dinar (€3,773) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,800 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)