Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,049 Dinar (€4,467) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)