Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16870 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,007 Dinar (29,682 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$305 (about 1 hour ago)