Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16000 LYD / SEK *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 4,944 Dinar (30,900 kr) in Malmo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (about 1 hour ago)