Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07696 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,700 Dinar (E£ 74,063) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)