Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08524 LYD / MVR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,955 Dinar (69,857 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)