Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09165 LYD / MVR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,605 Dinar (28,423 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)