Cost of living comparison between Malé, Maldives and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09231 LYD / MVR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,865 Dinar (171,871 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 220 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)