Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37270 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 430 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 364 Dinar (976TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cambridge costs £915 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)