Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28997 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 17% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 259 Dinar (892TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)