Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 LYD / IDR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,799 Dinar (Rp 26,407,308) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)