Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22298 LYD / SDG *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,473 Dinar (11,092 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)